Quarter Plan



Image result for everything everything
Image result for the sun is also a star
Quarter ends 11/2

Topic: Romance Novels

Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
306pgs
The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
344pgs
Meet Cute by Various authors including Nicola Yoon
314pgs
The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
352 pgs
How to Be Popular by Meg Cabot
287 pgs
24 Girls in 7 Days by Alex Bradley
265 pgs
Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
422 pgs

Why:
I chose Romance novels because I enjoy reading most when it is a good love story. Im a hopeless romantic and basically find any love story appealing.  I usually can get hooked on a book pretty quickly when a love story is introduced. Basically, all of my favorite books were romance novels. When I read, I often find myself enveloped in the characters. The book becomes real life for me. I am very excited to keep reading more romance novels over the next semester.


Essential Questions:
Are  romance novels realistic?

Is every romance novel the same?

What do authors bring to a book to set it apart from others?

Why do I find romance so interesting?

Schedule
Weekly: minimum of 95 pages a week
Daily: 13 pages a night
Quarter Goal: Finish at least 5 books by November 2nd

Comments

  1. This font is pretty but a little hard to read. You may need to post it in larger font size if using this cursive one.
    I think you will read through those books more quickly than you have planned to here, so make sure that you have others available to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the essential questions you are asking yourself while reading. I would find it interesting to know weather one could look forward to a relationship like in these stories or if these things are unrealistic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 8: Quick Burst

Week 7: Analytical

Week 8: Quote